Recent Hiatus
You may have noticed that I've been absent from the blog for quite a while. Here's why: Health issues have been keeping me away.
I'm hoping to occasionally add new items to the blog as I recover. Thanks for visiting today.
Creativity, writing, research, books, publishing, education and training, and related topics
You may have noticed that I've been absent from the blog for quite a while. Here's why: Health issues have been keeping me away.
I'm hoping to occasionally add new items to the blog as I recover. Thanks for visiting today.
© Mary M. Nelson and The Author's Way, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mary M. Nelson and The Author's Way with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
© Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP